Disorganized junk drawer
Organized utensil drawer
Getting organized can seem overwhelming – so much so that you avoid it and settle for living in a disorganized world. However, this can create stress, frustration and disarray. If you’re ready for things to be different, but aren’t sure how to make it happen, I can help you regain order in your life. As a Certified Professional Organizer®, I will assist you in creating an organizational strategy, provide you with the tools to reach your desired outcome, and teach you the skills to maintain it.
My job is more than working together to remove the mess. It’s helping to create the systems that will prevent the mess from coming back.
During scheduled organizing appointments, we will commit to addressing your organizing goals. I will offer direction, guidance, and encouragement, as well as share information about basic organizing principles and products. As we work together to achieve your goals I will help by…
- Scheduling time to accomplish your organizing goals
- Strategizing the best place to start
- Following a realistic step by step plan
- Finding the right place for your things
- Brainstorming organizing solutions and products photographs and memorabilia
- Offering resources for donations and recyclables
- Establishing accountability during and after the process
- Create long term personal organizing guidelines
- Removing small donatable items
I will help organize any room, storage area, or surface area, including closets, the kitchen, cabinets, the basement, attic, garage, craft/sewing room, living/family room,dining room, entryways, photographs, memorabilia, porches, sheds, play room, laundry room, home office, and storage units.
With the proper help you can shift from stressed to relaxed, frustrated to calm, and overwhelmed to in control quicker and easier than you think.