Please share your comments on one or more of the above platforms. I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Have any summer projects?
My husband is a teacher and always takes on summer projects. Well, if you ask him, I’m sure he’d say I provide him with a list of summer ‘honey do’ projects. If I’m being honest, I’ll admit, he’s right. I think summer is a great time to work on projects especially if you have more free-time on your hands.
20 Projects You Can Do in 20 Minutes
Set the timer for 20 minutes and get busy!
- Get rid of outdated makeup and toiletries. If you have samples or surplus donate them to Hope & Comfort.
- Clean out the fridge door where condiments sit for months without use. Trash what’s expired and create a shopping list of items you’d like to replace.
- Clean out the car. If you need to break down the project into manageable parts tackle the front seats first, then the back seats, then the trunk.
- Sort through office supplies and donate duplicates and surplus to a school or daycare center. School on Wheels is another great donation option.
- Purge old emails. Challenge yourself to get rid of as many as you can in 20 minutes.
- Delete old and outdated contacts in your phone.
- Sort through gift wrap supplies and share the excess and surplus with Birthday Wishes.
- Plan dinners for a week and make grocery list.
- Organize photos on your phone.
- Remove yourself from unwanted email solicitations.
- Plan outfits for the coming week. Keep them in a designated spot in your closet.
- Check your arts and craft supplies to make sure that the amount you have is proportional to the amount you do. Donate the excess to a daycare or school.
- Research charities for donation options and schedule time for pick up or delivery.
- Clean out pocket book and remove all trash, spare change, and receipts.
- Sign up for on-line bill pay for credit cards and utility bills.
- Put reminders on phone for reoccurring appointments, events, and payments.
- Try on questionable clothes in your wardrobe and donate all the unflattering items.
- Sort items in junk drawer and get rid of as much as you can.
- Sort and evaluate jewelry. Give away or consign pieces you no longer wear.
- Reward yourself by booking a special appointment for yourself, a massage, manicure, pedicure, lunch with a friend, or a day at the beach.
I’d sincerely appreciate a review!
If you’ve worked with me in any capacity, I’d be grateful for a review. Simply click on this link and answer 2 questions. Thank you and happy organizing!