5 Helpful tips on how to stay organized during the holidays
- Write everything down. Make shopping list, to do list, mailing list, decorations list, meal list. Getting it out of your head really does help.
- Delegate tasks to others and allow them to do it their way. Examples are household chores, grocery shopping, trips to the post office.
- Simplify and reduce to save time. Bag gifts instead of wrapping them. Put up minimal decorations. Reduce your gift exchange list and your charitable donation list.
- Hire someone else to clean.
- Give experiences instead of things.