Arriving on time to your first appointment or commitment for the day is a great way to reduce stress. It also helps kick-start an organized, productive day. Here are a few tips to help make this a reality.
- Plan your outfit the night before and place your clothes, shoes and accessories in a designated spot.
- Make your lunch the night before and have it ready to go.
- Have a physical or mental check list of what you need to bring with you the next day.
- Establish a morning routine for getting ready and eating breakfast. Time this routine so you know how long it takes. Allow yourself a bit of wiggle room.
- Figure out how much time is required to leave home, travel, park and arrive on time. Give yourself the time required and extra minutes for potential delays.
- Be confident that you can handle any last minute mishaps.
©January 2019 Janine Cavanaugh, Certified Professional Organizer® All Rights Reserved