I know it’s only October, and you don’t want to be reminded of the cold winter days ahead. But they’re coming. Soon we’ll be dressing in layers, wearing wool socks and sweaters, and pulling on winter boots. A bit of winter wardrobe prep can make the transition easier.
- Wash tank tops, shorts, bathing suites, and summer dresses, before packing them away until next summer.
- Evaluate the items you’re packing away to determine if they’re worth keeping
- Swap out summer hats, scarves, leggings, footwear, pocketbooks, and jewelry for winter options.
- Add fall layering pieces to your wardrobe. This includes turtlenecks, slippers, bathrobes, and warmer Pjs.
- Once it gets colder add winter coats, gloves, and boots.