https://helpfulorganizer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/butterfly-and-hands.jpg 314 547 Janine Cavanaugh, CPO® https://helpfulorganizer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Helpful-Organizer-logo.jpg Janine Cavanaugh, CPO®2020-09-01 03:09:232020-10-05 15:16:01Let Go Every Day
Let something go every day. A good way to practice letting go is to do it daily. Here are some ideas to encourage you.
- Take out containers, utensils, condiment packets, straws, and napkins
- Junk mail, outdated catalogues, and other papers like this
- Expired food, old leftovers, stale crackers or chips
- Pens, markers, highlighters that don’t work
- Plastic and paper bags (10 of each is enough)
- All empty boxes