It’s easy to get stuck thinking we have to take care of things ourselves. What would happen if we shifted our mindset? What if we asked yourselves, “Where can we delete and delegate?” Are there tasks that we can delete from our to-do-list? Are there responsibilities we can delegate? Try it and see what happens?
- Have someone else get stamps at the post office, return packages, or pick up prescriptions.
- Delete product review request and surveys that have been in your inbox for months.
- Have others wash, dry, and fold laundry.
- Toss pledges and money solicitations that you’re not going to donate to within the next 3 months.
- Use my list of 20 Organizing Projects Kids Can Do.